- QuickviewPlattersOur Brazil inspired pockets veggie goodness are filled with Spinach, Onions, Cheese, Tomatoes and Olives, delivered in a box of 15. Prepared fresh and delivered in a box of 15 ready to be served in functions, staff parties, presentation meetings or any other occasion. These are part of our catering selection available to order online and in our shops, which comprises of platters of our favourite products miniature-sized & ready for sharing. Enjoy sharing our platters.£16.50£16.50
- QuickviewPlattersLove all of our cakes or can't make a decision? This box may be perfect for you. The box for sampling Portuguese patisserie, with 5 of each of our favourite cakes our selection includes: - Bola de Berlim - Parra - Torta de Ovo - Pão de Deus Prepared fresh and delivered in a box of 20 ready to be served in functions, staff parties, presentation meetings or any other occasion. These are part of our catering selection available to order online and in our shops, which comprises of platters of our favourite products miniature-sized & ready for sharing. Enjoy sharing our platters.£14.00£14.00
- QuickviewPlattersWhat is better than a Bola de Berlim? A box of 15 of them! A “Bola de Berlim” is a Berliner doughnut with a twist: Berliners usually have jam as a filling but the “Bola de Berlim” uses a typical Portuguese cream filling instead.£10.50
- QuickviewPlattersOur Mil Folhas is a distant cousin from the famous French Mille-Feuille, long assumed it was a patisserie brought over to Portugal by migrants. Every pastelaria has this pastry as part of their main pastries lines and they are all slightly different, from pastry style to fillings (even if they all look very similar). But in general This is our take on the traditional Mil Folhas, this differs from its French cousin by using two layers of puff pastry with a typical Portuguese cream filling, resulting in a crunchier, flakier and delicious Portuguese pastry. Multiples of if even, get this platter if you want to impress.£10.50
- QuickviewPlattersA Parra is a common pastry found in Portuguese pastelarias. Its name comes from the Portuguese word for vine leaf, representing the shape of this pastry but that's where the comparison ends. Our Parra is made from two layers of puff pastry joined together by a thick layer of typical Portuguese cream filling in the middle. This platter offers plenty to share (or not).£10.50
- QuickviewPlattersThese small rolls are made of our sponge cake signature batter, then rolled and filled with our homemade doce de ovos (egg cream), that's where its name comes from. You can fit 4 of these on your hand, we have tried!£12.60
View basket “Mini Bola de Berlim – Box of 15” has been added to your basket.
Showing 13–18 of 18 results